Xcelerate Your Game!
Come join Xcelerate Nike Camp Director, Mo Dunnigan, this summer at the Minnesota Girls Lacrosse Camp at St. Olaf College. Our goal is to provide each camper with focused, intensive, position specific training sessions essential to improvement.
Monday, July 10th to Thursday, July 13th
• Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) options available
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in Monday, July 10th
• Check-in between 3:00-4:30pm at Hilleboe Hall.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check-out Thursday, July 13th
• Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Hilleboe Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Dorm: Hilleboe Hall
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: No ♦ No A/C in dorm; please bring a fan
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Monday, July 10th
• Check-in between 4:00-4:30 pm, at Hilleboe Hall.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45 pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
• First Day pick up is 8:45 pm at Hilleboe Hall.
July 11th & 12th
• Check-in is 8:45 am at Hilleboe Hall.
• Pick up is 8:45 pm at Hilleboe Hall.
Thursday, July 13th
• Last day check-in is 8:45 am at Hilleboe Hall.
• Last Day pick up is 11:30 am at Hilleboe Hall.
Daily Schedule: MON 4:30PM-8:45PM, TUE-WED 8:45AM-8:45PM, THURS 8:45AM-11:30AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1, 2017. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, swim time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Early Bird Discount: $50. (Available until January 31, 2017). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR817 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK17 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
ST. OLAF COLLEGE
Northfield is a historic river town of 20,000 in the southeast part of Minnesota, just 45 minutes from the Twin Cities and Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) international airport. Known as “The Hill,” St. Olaf College’s picturesque 300-acre campus is home to 10 athletic facilities. Adjacent to campus are 325 acres of restored wetlands, woodlands, and native tallgrass prairie owned and maintained by St. Olaf.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers Depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!